Full-Time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant Required
This is an excellent opportunity to secure an interesting legal support role within the firm, where you will be working with partners and solicitors to ensure they provide a quality service to their clients, in an efficient manner.
- Meet and greet.
- Dealing with incoming calls.
- Insuring reception and any other client areas are always kept presentable.
- Produce quality work efficiently.
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis.
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details.
- File maintenance and general administrative support.
- Experience of using a document management system desirable.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Professional manner and flexible approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.